Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20 - SNOW?!?!

April 20 and we wake up to snow! Ugh! I can't handle anymore winter. I'm sure I say this every year but I swear this is the longest winter ever! We came close to being the third snowiest winter on record. I'm ok settling for fourth if this means we don't wake up to more snow in 2011 until after October.

I did get a chance to wear a pair of boots that I don't wear as ofter as I like. Mostly because I prefer a heel, but wearing heels while playing with Lucy at school isn't the best idea I've ever had.  Love these MIA boots!


One more positive. One last time to listen to my favorite cold weather songs!

Zach Brown Band - Colder Weather


Trip Shakespeare - Snow Day





This is all the positivity I can come up with for SNOW on April 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment